Posts tagged ‘About zedding’
As we mentioned at some point before, Rosie the inventor of Zedding has been getting students to do random urban wanders.
She prepared a nice set of questions which kind of sum up the stuff we look for when zedding:
- How do people use public space in the city?
- Who is present or absent?
- How do the different urban spaces make you feel?
- What messages are present? (e.g. graffiti/advertising/political debate)
- Are there any signs of ‘sacred space’?
- What was the most surprising thing you saw or heard?
- Did anything make you laugh?
- What was the strangest conversation you had or overheard?